30 uses for Coconut Oil comes from http://www.deliciousobsessions.com
Eat a spoonful when you need an energy boost.
Use it as the base for a homemade body scrub.
Use to condition your wooden cutting boards.
Use as a super conditioner on your hair (apply to dry hair, leave in as long as possible and then shampoo as normal).
Use as a styling agent if you have really dry hair.Just rub a tiny bit on your palms and apply to your hair and style as normal.
Keep a little container in your purse for lip moisturizer.
1) Use to oil your pans and baking dishes instead of pan spray.
2) Condition your wooden cutting boards and season your cast iron pans.
3) Use instead of unhealthy vegetable oils in your cooking and baking.
4) Conditioner – Apply to dry hair, leave in as long as possible and then shampoo as normal.
5) Styling agent. Just rub a tiny bit on your palms and apply to your hair and style as normal.
6) Lip Moisturizer.
7) Natural Deodorant – use a tiny dab on your underarms.
8) Shaving cream.
9) Add to your bath along with a couple drops of peppermint essential oil for a moisturizing soak.**
10) Makeup remover.
11) Help sooth chicken pox, shingles, diaper rash, and other rashes or skin irritations.
12) Use on athlete’s foot, ringworm, or other fungal or yeast infections.
13) Spread a thin layer on cuts or burns to help speed up healing.
14) Use as a natural sunscreen.
15) Use in place of massage oil or as the base for a homemade body scrub.
16) Use to help reduce visibility of stretch marks or to prevent stretch marks.
17) For nursing mothers, use coconut oil on your nipples to prevent cracking and irritation.
18) Use on cracked or rough heals to help smooth them out.
19) Massage into your nails and cuticles to help strengthen them.
20) Apply to bee stings or bug bites to soothe and heal the wound.
21) Insect Repellent – Mixed with peppermint, lemon balm, rosemary, or tea tree oil.
22) Helps soothe hemorrhoids.
23) Mix with baking soda for a non-toxic “Goo Gone”.
24) Mix with a tiny bit of fresh lemon juice and use as a furniture polish. (Test a small area first!)
25) Use as a metal polish. (Test a small area first!)
26) Use as a leather moisturizer. (Test a small area first!)
27) Add a spoonful to your dog or cat’s food. It’s great for our furry friends!
28) Take a spoonful every day to help overall immune function.
29) Take a spoonful to help with digestion, heartburn, acid reflux, or indigestion.
30) Add a spoonful to your smoothies for extra nutrition and flavor.
Any and all information provided here is not a substitute for the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individuals are advised not to self-medicate in the presence of significant illness. Always consult with your licensed medical practitioner first before undertaking anything…be it supplements, exercise programs or other protocols. The information on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Do not construe the information provided here as authoritative health advice…or authoritative advice of any sort. All information provided or referred-to on this website is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be health, medical, financial, accounting or tax advice, nor should it be relied upon as such. Matti Anttila is not a licensed financial planner, doctor or health practitioner. If you’re not inclined to Do-It-Yourself then please, before you Do-It-To-Yourself, obtain professional advice.
Trackback from your site.