Dedicated to rooting out neat stuff in Greater Victoria.
If you have an event you want me to include, see the submission guidelines at the bottom
A Special Event this month, created, produced, directed and starring…Yours truly…
I am not much a star. However, I am working with some wonderful techniques that I am just bursting at the seams to share.
The Claiming Your Joy Workshop.
Sunday, March 22 from 1pm to 4pm
Heart of the Village Yoga Studio 2186 Oak Bay Avenue
What to expect:
1) Laughter Yoga. You may know by now, I love laughter, attending and leading Laughter Clubs in town and laughing for at least 10-15 minutes daily.
2) The Zen of Joy Protocols. You may also know from my shameless self promotion that I wrote a book called The Zen of Joy. How to Rewire Your Brain for Happiness and Success. We will use some of the most appropriate of the 24 Protocols.
3) Trauma Release Process. This is a gentle yet powerful set of exercises that helps to release stress in our bodies.
More on all this here:
Sign up here before March 17th for $87, Early Birds $57:
That’s a $30 discount for Early Birds or a 34% saving. Yay.
Just for Fun. The Blizzard of ’96 in Victoria.
Love and Laughter,
Matti Anttila, Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher. Zen of Joy Consultant and Author of:
* The Zen of Joy. How to Rewire Your Brain for Happiness & Success. http://zenofjoy.com
* 108 Tips for More Joy, Energy and Health. http://joyenergyandhealth.com (No cost…yay!)
The Single Most Important Habit to Acquire
(Also no-cost Mastery Newsletter)
☼ No matter how happy or unhappy you are, you can feel “Authentic Joy” within minutes of accessing this video: http://joyenergyandhealth.com Complimentary email course included: 108 Tips for More Joy, Energy and Health.
Submission Guidelines for Matti’s Monthly Victoria Newsletter.
Your submission will only make it into the newsletter if I can copy and paste. If not, it just won’t make it in. Thanks for your understanding.
Deadline is the Wednesday prior to the first Thursday of each month to be included in the monthly letter scheduled to be written on Thursday each month.
Dated & General items formatting, word limits, etc. No attachments: Posters, etc. just this: Links to websites are fine and great.
BOLD CAPITALIZED TITLE (Date)
Copy, copy, copy, (Maximum 100 words) copy, copy, copy, copy, copy, copy, copy, copy, copy, copy, copy, copy, copy, copy, copy, copy, copy,
Submitted by: Full Name
Trackback from your site.